We use the premium to secure improvements in the following 5 key indicators:
1. Engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity, for example by:
2. The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement, for example by:
3. Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport, for example by:
4. Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils, for example by:
5. Increased participation in competitive sport, for example by:
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and we also use a 'crfstoken' token to prevent cross site request forgery.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: